|Born||-||03 November 1974|
|Parents||-||Mr. C M Joseph & Mrs. Mary Joseph, Chully Family of Alwaye|
|Parish Church||-||St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Thrikkunnath, Aluva (Angamaly diocese, Angamaly Region)|
|Education||-||Master Degree in Economics|
|Theological Studies||-||B.D. from United Theological College, Bangalore|
Doctorate in Theology (D Th) from the Paris Lodron University, Salzburg, Austria in Patristic Theology "Integrity of Creation in the Theology of Ephrem The Syrian, A patristic Eco Theology" from the Salzburg University of Austria
|Korooyo||-||02 January 2004 (ordained by Catholicos H.B. Baselios Thomas I)|
|Kassisso||-||26 September 2005 (ordained by Catholicos H.B. Baselios Thomas I)|
|Ramban||-||27 December 2011 (by Catholicos H.B. Baselios Thomas I)|
|Metropolitan||-||15 January 2012 (ordained by His Holiness Ignatius Zakka-I Iwas, Patriarch of Antioch & All the East)|
Metropolitan of Muvattupuzha region of Angamali diocese
+ + + + + + +
- Doctorate in Theology (D Th) from the Paris Lodron University, Salzburg, Austria in Patristic Theology – “Integrity of Creation in the Theology of Ephrem the Syrian. A Patristic Eco-theology” – guided by the Head of the Department of Biblical Studies and Ecclesiastical History Univ. Prof. Dr. Dietmar W. Winkler.
- Certificate in German Language from Ostkirchliches Institut, Regensburg, Germany.
- BD (Bachelor of Divinty) from The United Theological College, (UTC) Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- MA Economics from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- BA Economics from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- Matriculation from Vidyadhi Raja Vidya Bhavan Higher Secondary School, Aluva, Kerala, India.
Malayalam, English, Hindi, German, Syriac, Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, Sanskrit
Malayalam, English, German
- Vicar of St Marys Marygiri Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, South Vazhakkualam (December 2011)
- Priest Vice-president of Akhila Malankara Jacobite Syrian Youth Association (November 2011 – December 2011)
- MSOT Seminary Professor – Dept. of Theology (June 2011 – )
- Hostel Warden of MSOT Seminary, Vettickkal (June 2011 – December 2011)
- Vicar of St. Athanasius Patriarchal Cathedral, Puthencruz (April 2011 – December 2011)
- Vicar of St. Marys Syrian Orthodox Church, Switzerland (December 2005 – January 2011)
- Vice-president of Morth Mariyam Vanithasamajam, MSOC Middle Euorpe Region (September 2009 – January 2012)
- Vice-president of MSOC Middle Europe Region Council (June 2008 – January 2012)
- Vice-president of MSOC Europe Council (December 2005 – June 2008).
- Malankara Syrian Orthodox Theological Seminary (MSOT), Vettickal, Kerala, India in various capacities as Tutor, Library and Field Education-in-charges (June 2004 – September 2005).
- Secretary of St. Marys Syrian Jacobite Sunday School, Aluva (1994-2000).
- Treasurer of Mor Athanasius Youth Association, Aluva (1995-1999).
- Mor Athanasius Singers, Aluva, Member (1995- ).
- Vox Dei, Aluva, Ecumenical Choir Member (2004- ).
- Vice-Chairperson of YMCA Ernakulam Sub-region, Kerala Chapter (1997).
- President, Treasurer of Uni-Y Aluva, University wing of Aluva YMCA (1995 – 1996).
- President of Hi-Y Aluva, High School wing of Aluva YMCA (1990).
- “Women in the Church”. A ‘Renewal’ Perspective from St. Ephrem the Syrian. (Hekamtho 2011-2012, Malankara Syrian Orthodox Theological Seminary Magazine, MSOT Seminary, Vettickal).
- The earth is the Lord’s and all that is in it (Psalms 24:1): An Eco-theological Perspective (Malayalam). (Holy Chrism 2011. St. George Jacobite Syrian Church, Kutta, Kerala).
- Jesus Christ as Medicine of Life. A St. Ephrem Christological Perspective. (Silver Jubilee Souvenir 2009. Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church, United Kingdom).
- Ephräm der Syrer. Patron der Öko-theologie (German). (Souvenir 2009, St. Marys Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church Vienna, Austria).
- Kerala Model Economy. A Green Economic Perspective (Malayalam). (Samasya 2008, Kerala Cultural Society Publication, Vienna, Austria).
- The Passion of Christ. God’s Love for the Household. (Shroro, SOC Digest April 2007, Internet Publication).
- Theology of Music. (Hekamtho 2006, Malankara Syrian Orthodox Theological Seminary Magazine, MSOT Seminary, Vettickal).
- Oikonomia Tou Theou. A Paradigm for Market Economy. (Hekamtho 2005, Malankara Syrian Orthodox Theological Seminary Magazine, MSOT Seminary, Vettickal).
- Lent/Fasting. A Syrian Orthodox Ethical Perspective (Malayalam). (Smaranika. Sleeba Mor Osthathios Memorial Charity Mission, Ernakulam, Kerala, India).
- India Shining. A Selling Cost in Shattered Hopes. (Sapplings 2003-2004, The United Theological College Magazine, Bangalore).
- Integrity of Creation in the Theology of Ephrem the Syrian: A Patristic Eco-theology (Doctoral Dissertation submitted to Paris Lodron University, Salzburg, Austria).
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) on the Products and Processes of the Pharmaceutical Industries. A Christian Ethical Critique. (BD Thesis submitted to The United Theological College, Bangalore, India).
- Voice of Christmas CD 2011
(Released by Vox Dei, Aluva)
- The Lord Reigns CD 2004
(Released by Vox Dei, Aluva)
- Sathya Viswasasamrakshakan CD/Cassettes 2003
(Released by Mor Athanasius Singers, Aluva)
The newly ordained Metropolitan Mor ANTHEEMOS MATHEWS
with Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka-I Iwas, the Patriarch of Antioch & All the East,
His Beatitude the Catholicos Mor Baselios Thomas-I and the Metropolitans
- January 15, 2012 at the St. Peter & St. Paul Cathedral, Maart 'Saydnya, Damascus-
Souvenir published on the occasion of the Metropolitan Ordination